- Christmas Returns Policy -
Do your Christmas shopping safe in the knowledge that any purchases made
on or after TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2015
will be eligible for return or an exchange up until SUNDAY 31ST JANUARY 2016*.
*For further information regarding returns, please read on as the following still applies.
Can I return my watch (jewellery)?
In line with the Distant Selling Act you can return your watch or piece of jewellery for any reason within 30 days of receiving it. As long as we receive the watch (jewellery) back in the same condition as sending it out we will process a refund through the same method by which payment was received. For further information please visit our Returns Policy page.
Please note: Earrings are non-returnable.
How do I return my item?
Returns with WatchWarehouse are FREE! Simply fill in the returns form that you received in your original order and remember to include it in the package back to us. Apply the pre-paid Royal Mail label to your package & take it to your local Post Office. Returns are sent via a tracked delivery service. Please keep the receipt as proof of postage, in the unlikely event that a return gets lost on its way back to us, we will need this.
Once we have processed your refund, you will be notified by email. Please allow up to 7 days for the refund to be processed back via the original payment method. For full information please visit our Returns Policy page.
If you have lost your returns form and/or pre-paid label, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where a member of our team will email you a copy.
Can’t make it to the Post Office? We now offer free returns with Doddle on purchases that aren’t quite right.
- Doddle stores are open from early until late, 7 days a week - locations can be found here: https://www.doddle.it/locations
- Where possible please use the original packaging to return an item, but don’t worry if you have thrown it away, you can purchase packaging from any Doddle store
- There’s no need to print an address label, Doddle will do that for you too!
- Simply take your parcel to your local Doddle store and Doddle’s friendly parcelistas will do the rest
- A parcelista will give you a receipt with a tracking reference for you to check the progress of your return online or via the Doddle app.
Can I return faulty items?If you receive a faulty product from WatchWarehouse, or the product becomes faulty, you will need to return it within 30 days of receipt. We will offer a replacement or a full refund after receiving it back and inspecting the fault.
Can I exchange the watch/jewellery I ordered for a different one?
Yes, as long as it is within 30 days of receipt and returned in pristine condition. We may extend the exchange period depending upon individual circumstances. For full details on how to do this please view the Returns Policy.