In line with the Distant Selling Act you can return your watch or piece of jewellery for any reason within 30 days of receiving it. As long as we receive the watch (jewellery) back in the same condition as sending it out we will process a refund through the same method by which payment was received. For further information please visit our Returns Policy page.
Please note: Earrings are non-returnable.
How do I return my item?
You can return your item to us via the Post Office. We will issue a full refund providing that the item has not been worn, it is still in its original packaging & it has been returned within 30 days of receiving the item. We recommend that you send your item(s) back to us via a tracked service as we cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit.
Please use the returns address label attached to the second page of your invoice.
Our return address is: WW Logistics, PO Box 68997, London, NW26 9GU
Once we have received your item, we will notify you via email. For full information please visit our Returns Policy page.
Can’t make it to the Post Office? We now offer free returns with Doddle on purchases that aren’t quite right.
- Doddle stores are open from early until late, 7 days a week - locations can be found here: https://www.doddle.it/locations
- Where possible please use the original packaging to return an item, but don’t worry if you have thrown it away, you can purchase packaging from any Doddle store
- There’s no need to print an address label, Doddle will do that for you too!
- Simply take your parcel to your local Doddle store and Doddle’s friendly parcelistas will do the rest
- A parcelista will give you a receipt with a tracking reference for you to check the progress of your return online or via the Doddle app.
Can I return faulty items?
If you receive a faulty product from WatchWarehouse, or the product becomes faulty, you will need to return it within 30 days of receipt. We will offer a replacement or a full refund after receiving it back and inspecting the fault.
Can I exchange the watch/jewellery I ordered for a different one?
Yes, as long as it is within 30 days of receipt and returned in pristine condition. We may extend the exchange period depending upon individual circumstances. For full details on how to do this please view the Returns Policy.